Patient information for your forthcoming dental appointment a Mapleleaf Dental
We have produced this information so you know what to expect and how to access the practice during this pandemic. You will notice a few changes to what you perceived as normal on your last visit. These measures are to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. The new measures include
- Do not attend the practice if you have symptoms of coronavirus or are self-isolating
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
- It is no longer mandatory to wear a mask inside the practice however you are strongly encouraged to do so.
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- Please be sympathetic to other patients and allow a suitable social distance wherever possible.
- Payment should be made by card where possible, contactless payments are encouraged.
- If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment